Appliance repairs in Basingstoke
Arranging your appliance repair in the Basingstoke area couldn’t be easier. Our appliance engineers are fully trained and our fixed price appliance repairs include call out, diagnosis, labour and all required parts†. Book your appliance repair online. Call Us: 01256 830100
- Our repairs are guaranteed for 3 months
- Engineers local to your area
- Repairs are fully insured
- All engineers are fully qualified
To book your appliance repair in Basingstoke is easy peasy. Simply click on the “Get A Quote” button on the home page and fill out your details. You have an option to choose from either a fixed price appliance repair or labour only appliance repair. You can even choose the date of your repair visit and also an AM or PM visit. The choice is yours!
Why Choose Marchwood Appliance Repairs for your Appliance Repair in Basingstoke?
Appliance Repairs in Basingstoke from Marchwood Appliance Repairs are easy to book, cost-effective and most importantly flexible to suit you. The most important thing to know is that all our domestic appliance engineers are locally based in Basingstoke and have local knowledge and can quickly return to you if parts are needed to be ordered or another appliance fault arises even on another appliance.
Peace of Mind in Basingstoke
We are a large national domestic appliance repair company established in 2004 and therefore come with all the usual insurances, guarantees and accreditations that you would expect and may not get from other smaller appliance company's or one man bands. All our domestic appliance engineers in Basingstoke are all qualified and fully insured. We are now one of the South’s leading independent domestic appliance repair specialists. You can choose from one of our domestic appliance fixed price or labour only repairs to include call out, evaluation, safety check, report and if selected all parts†. You can book a service call with us safe in the knowledge that there are no hidden charges if you choose a fixed price or labour only appliance repair plus all our appliance repairs in Basingstoke are covered by a 90 day guarantee. Peace of mind!
Good Service in Basingstoke
We can normally get you a domestic appliance engineer by the following day or in some cases the same day in Basingstoke especially if the repair is an emergency. If you're not in a rush or can only be at home on certain days then just choose and book your desired date. You can then decide on an AM or PM appointment so you're not tied to the house all day. Landlords and letting agents in Basingstoke can if desired arrange to meet the appliance engineer on site or in some cases have the engineer collect the key and drop it back to you. Now that's good service!
Choose a Fixed Price or Labour Charge in Basingstoke
We offer you a choice of either a one off charge fixed price appliance repair in Basingstoke to include all labour and parts† or our cheaper standard labour charge repair if you consider your appliance may not need parts. It's your choice!
A full report will be left with you in Basingstoke by the engineer once the call is complete and this will include any advisories on the condition of the appliance letting you make a more informed decision on whether to repair or replace the appliance if it does break down again. Documentation across the nation!
Booking Made Easy in Basingstoke
Booking a call could not be easier in Basingstoke. Simply fill in the 3 easy step process above or on the home page of our web site where you will then be given your fixed price repair quote and a labour only quote. You then choose which one suits you best and the then complete the booking form. That's it, your service repair call is booked. Easy peasy!
You will be contacted on the day (or sometimes the day before) by your appliance engineer who will give you a more accurate time of their arrival. Have your phone at the ready!
If booking online is not for you then don't worry. Simply phone our number at the top of the page and you will be able to speak directly to a human being. Alternatively please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org ) your request details and we will email you back or if you give us your telephone number then we will call you back. No call centre here!
Talk to an Engineer in Basingstoke
We also offer a "Talk To An Engineer" service for all you have a go repair enthusiasts. This service is run by a team of experienced engineers who offer help and advice on all domestic appliance faults. They have a library of manuals and information to help you with your repair. The phone line is a premium rate line but this can still be a great saving on calling out an engineer. Best of all, if you decide after phoning this number and speaking to an engineer that the fault is a bit beyond your expertise then you can book a repair call with us and in most cases have the call charge refunded to you or taken off the repair bill. How's that for customer service!
Areas Of Basingstoke We Cover
- Local Appliance Repairs Ltd fixed my Bosch dishwasher and Bosch oven cooker. When I rang the office the staff there were very good to asking me first to check if I was still under warranty with bosch the manufacturer. The engineer that arrived was very professional and polite. His name was Bob and he explained they are also a Bosch dealer and I have asked for a price of a new Bosch washing machine from them. Bosch engineer prices were far to high so I am glad I used a local Basingstoke company. Great service given.
- Our Hoover Candy washing machine broke down so we called out a local company called Local Appliance Repairs as hoover candy could not get me an engineer for 4 days. Very pleased with their work. Janet on the phone in their office was very helpful and polite and explained that they cover the whole of hants and Basingstoke areas. The repair man I think was called Dan who was extremely professional and and polite and fixed the fault in no time without having to fit any parts. Excellent service.
- Our beautiful husky refrigerated wine cooler and proline integrated dishwasher decided to pack in after 6 years good service. We got an repairman called Bob from this company in Basingstoke Hampshire to come out to Basingstoke and repair them. Parts from husky and proline are not cheap so we were very pleased when the repairman said it was just a blockage in the waste pump. The husky fridge wine cooler just needed a service and now works fine. Proline dishwasher works good to. Fantastic service thank you.
- Prima integrated dishwasher repaired by Local Appliance Repairs in Tadley near Basingstoke. Our lovely prima integrated dishwasher decided to pack in after 10 years fault free service. We got a repairman called Bob from this company to come out to Tadley and fix it. Parts from Prima are not cheap so we were really pleased when the engineer said it was just a loose wire in the waste pump area which he repaired and has been working fine ever since. Prima integrated dishwasher company's are hard to find. Even phoning prima direct we could not get through to them.
- Our Nardi duel fuel cooker oven repair in Basingstoke by Local Appliance Repairs Ltd Hampshire. The thermostat had blown in our oven on our nardi oven range cooker. We had called nardi who do service work to nardi cookers but the quoted over a hundred and twenty pounds to call out an engineer. So we called Local Appliance Repairs who fixed the fault on the same day as the engineer had a thermostat in his van. It was great service and very good help on the phone from their office too which means we will use this company again. We have had our nardi oven for some years now I think about 10 and didn't really want to buy a new one so glad we called this local Basingstoke company.
- Repair to my Hotpoint oven and Hotpoint tumble dryer by Local Appliance Repairs Ltd. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the repairman came out the next day. The repair man arrived on time and was able to fix both Hotpoint domestic appliances. I was aware that they cover the Basingstoke areas but the engineer informed me that they also cover the whole of the Odiham and Hampshire too.
- My Howdens Joinery Miele washing machine packed up so we called out a plumber from this local company called Local appliance repairs ltd. Very pleased with their plumbers very good work. The staff on the phone were also very helpful. The appliance plumber was extremely professional and fixed the fault on the same day without having to fit any Miele parts. We love howdens joinery kitchens and like their appliances too especially as they come with a 2 year warranty. Thank you Local Appliance Repairs for fixing my Miele washing machine.
- Local Appliance Repairs Ltd fixed my Neff dishwasher and Smeg oven cooker. When I rang the office the staff there were very good to asking me first to check if I was still under warranty with either manufacturer. The engineer that arrived was very professional and polite. His name was Bob and he explained they are also a Bosch dealer and I have asked for a price of a new Bosch washing machine from them. Neff and Smeg engineer prices were far to high so I am glad I used a local Basingstoke company. Great service given.