To book your "Fixed Appliance Repair" or "Labour Appliance Repair" could not be easier. Simply follow the instructions below:-
- First click on "Home Page" and under "Get a quote" select your appliance type, choose your manufacturer and then enter your postcode. You then click on green button "Get a quote". Its that easy.
- In some cases you may need to select sub-menu for type of appliance, if you have chosen a cooker or refrigerator before you see your quote.
- You will then be given two prices for your repair. Simply decide which option best suits you and click on that price.
- You will then have the option to select a suitable date and AM or PM time for your appliance repair visit. The date you have selected will then be confirmed along with the fixed price repair or labour only repair cost. To proceed click on "Next Step". You will then be asked to insert the model and serial number of your appliance if known. You will also need to provide a description of the fault and if relevant any additional information.
- Then you will need to complete your own Personal details. Having done this click "Next Step".
- Now enter your Payment details. We accept most major credit/debit cards. Having entered this information you will then be asked to confirm that you have read our "Terms & Conditions". Then to complete the transaction click on "Complete Booking".
- Then you will access a confirmation screen confirming that your transaction has been successful including a summary of your repair details. Please note: it is important to keep a record of your allocated Job Reference Number which should be used in any communication. Please print this out as it forms part of you receipt/invoice details.
- On the day of the agreed repair date (in some instances the day before) the engineer attending will contact you (normally by phone) reminding you of the repair visit and estimated time of his arrival. It is important that you are contactable as if the engineer can not confirm that you are in then he may not attend the appointment.